- Diabetes.co.in provides information about medical, health, corporate training, and educational training through web-based applications and other similar information on the website.
- The information you will find on the website is solely for the author’s and contributors’ attribution, hence, not treated as medical or legal advice. To fully understand the information provided by our website, you are highly encouraged to seek medical or legal help. Diabetes.co.in will not be held liable for any available content provided on the website.
- You are acknowledging that you are of an age deemed legal in your country of residence. You can only access our site if you enter into a legally binding contract, and are not barred by any law for the time being. if you are registering our website on behalf of a legal entity, then you have to show proof that you are authorized to do so. The listing, posting, information, and opinion posted on the site on behalf of the legal entity is entirely your responsibility and accountability.
- Registration with Diabetes.co.in is on the representations you make in respect of your professional memberships, affiliations, and valid proof.
- Professionals who wish to register for telemedicine platform, traditional provisions apply, aside from the agreement that you need to execute with Diabetes.co.in. Diabetes.co.in serves as a facilitator and not substantiate or validate the advice given by our listed professionals. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, dependability, and reliability of the opinion of the content on the site such as experience, qualification, credentials, and other data about the professionals/listings. We do not take liability and responsibility for any damage or injury to users that arise from the advice, content, and information given on the website.
- You agree to give current, accurate, and complete data regarding your membership, organizations, and professional affiliations as prompted by the Diabetes.co.in registration form (Registration Data).
- You accord to update the registration data regularly to make it current, accurate, and complete.
- Diabetes.co.in has the right to suspend or put an end to your account if it finds out that the information you submitted is not current, inaccurate, or incomplete, or if Diabetes.co.in suspects discrepancy in the information. It can also scrap the services provided by Diabetes.co.in including all current and future services.
- You accord that your representations to Diabetes.co.in are real and no fraud is caused to any professional affiliations, professional memberships, and registrations.
- The use of the website is subject to the express provisions of the law, which include but not limited to the laws that govern the practice of healthcare, telemedicine, healthcare professionals, data privacy and protection laws, and the likes.
- The access and availability of services are only made under the authorization of Diabetes.co.in. commercially exploiting the services of Diabetes.co.in is highly discouraged.
- You conform to not duplicate/reproduce, copy, sell, resell, and exploit any part of the services and use and access of the services without written permission from Diabetes.co.in.
- Contact us should you wish to know more about the services we offer or if you need help with your account.
- Diabetes.co.in will provide all the information relevant to your account and other things such as payment authorizations, e-reports, notices, and authentications in electronic forms through your contact details as registered in our records.
- You cannot scrape the site for spamming reasons.
Subscription and Account
- To avail the services of Diabetes.co.in, you should first create a primary account.
- You will be asked to submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us: a) Email b) Screen name and c) Category
- To use our services, you have to provide accurate information and make sure you complete the registration process. you will be responsible for your passwords and use of your account. If you allow another person to access and use our services through your account, you need to ask for registration and authorization.
- We respect the copyrights of others and we ask our users to do the same. For users tagged as repeat infringers, Diabetes.co.in has the right to disable and/or terminate their access. If your work has been copied in a manner that infringes your copyright, kindly provide such work description alleged to be infringed at [email protected]
The following requirements have to be met should you wish to create a third-party application or integrate other developer products with the services provided by Diabetes.co.in:
- Limit your use of personal information or content collected to the purpose for which you are authorized.
- Take all security measures necessary to the risks such as against unlawful or accidental destruction, alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure and/or access presented by the processing of personal information or content.
Use of your Information
Third-Party Vendor Interaction
The website does not represent or warranties on or about the durability and accuracy of the services offered by third-party vendors. It will not warrant or in any way responsible for information, data, software, and privacy policies pertaining to or related to the content and services of third-party vendors. We assume that you have fully read, reviewed, and in agreement with the policies of third-party vendors.
Your access to the services of Diabetes.co.in may be terminated if any authorized law enforcement or government agencies have requested to do so.
Warranties and Limitations
You understand and agree that the use of the services of Diabetes.co.in is at your own risk and discretion. The services provided to you are “as is” and without any warranty or condition, either implied or expressed. Without limitation, we don’t warrant fitness for any error-free services. The website and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, and licensors make no warranty that:
- The services will meet your requirements
- The services will not be interrupted, secure, timely, and free of error
Any risk of loss resulted from accessing, downloading, and using files, content, and other relevant information obtained from our service will be solely the responsibility of the user.
These terms do not limit warranties that may not be waived or any other rights in which consumers are entitled under the applicable laws.
Modification to Diabetes.co.in’s Service
The website has the right to modify and to temporarily or permanently discontinue its services with notice. You agree that Diabetes.co.in is not liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension, and discontinuation of services of Diabetes.co.in.
If any of these terms are invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the legality, validity, and the applicability of the remaining provisions will still be in full force.
Diabetes.co.in and its subsidiaries, officers, affiliates, agents, employees, partners, and licensors will not be held liable for any damages or losses of profits or revenues, whether it is incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive, whether such losses incurred directly or indirectly. Furthermore, it will not be held liable and accountable for any loss of data, use, goodwill, and intangible losses resulting from:
- Access to/use or/or inability to access the platform
- Act/conduct and/or content and omission of any third party on the services including without limitation, defamatory, offensive, or illegal deeds of other third-parties and users;
- Any contents are taken from the website
- Unauthorized access, use, or alterations of contents and transmissions.
Last updated on March 29, 2021