Member of advisory board to Novonordisk, Sanofi, Merck, Bayer
- Usefulness of Testosterone priming in differentiating CDGP from IHH (2014- 2016) – Dr Rama Walia, Prof Dr Anil Bhansali – Dept of Endocrinology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Diagnostic utility of testosterone priming prior to dynamic tests to differentiate constitutional delay in puberty from isolated hypogonadotropic hypogonadism – Sukumar SP, Bhansali A, Sachdeva N, Ahuja CK, Gorsi U, Jarial KD, Walia R. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2017 May;86(5):717-724. doi: 10.1111/cen.13321. Epub 2017 Mar 28.
- Fibrogenesis Imperfecta Ossium and Response to Human Growth Hormone: A Potential Novel Therapy – Bhadada SK, Dhiman V, Mukherjee S, Aggarwal S, Bal A, Sukumar SP, Sood A, Sharma DC, Khandelwal N, Bhansali A, Van Hul W, Rao SD. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017 Feb 28. doi: 10.1210/jc.2016-3055. [Epub ahead of print]
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: insights from the Indian PHPT registry – Bhadada SK, Arya AK, Mukhopadhyay S, Khadgawat R, Sukumar S, Lodha S, Singh DN, Sathya A, Singh P, Bhansali A. J Bone Miner Metab. 2017 Mar 31. doi: 10.1007/s00774-017-0833-8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Diagnostic accuracy and comparison of BIPSS in response to lysine vasopressin and hCRH – Jarial KDS, Bhansali A, Gupta V, Singh P, Mukherjee KK, Sharma A, Vashishtha RK, Sukumar SP, Sachdeva N, Walia R.
- The microbiology of diabetic foot infections in patients recently treated with antibiotic therapy: A prospective study from India – Rastogi A, Sukumar S, Hajela A, Mukherjee S, Dutta P, Bhadada SK, Bhansali J.
- Rat bite ulcer in an insensate foot – Jarial KD, Sukumar S, Bhansali A.
- Utility of a single late-night plasma cortisol and acth for the diagnosis of cushing syndrome – Jarial KDS, Bhansali A, Mukherjee KK, Pal R, Sharma A, Vashishtha RK, Sukumar SP, Sachdeva N, Walia R.
- Zebra lines in osteogenesis imperfecta on bisphosphonate therapy
- Maternal Mild Thyroid Insufficiency and Risk of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Evidence-based Medicine Viewpoint.
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia presenting as a metabolic bone disease
- Congenital hypothyroidism – A usual suspect at an unusual age: A case series
- Female phenotype with male karyotype: a clinical enigma.